Please read through these terms and conditions carefully before placing your order as the use of Alldayjuice.uk is influenced by the terms and conditions on this page. By using this site, you are demonstrating your acceptance of the terms and conditions. These conditions apply to all products being sold on Alldayjuice.uk. By placing an order using this website, you as the buyer must agree and accept to be bound by the terms and conditions on this page. Alldayjuice.uk reserves the right to make changes to the website and this terms and conditions page at any time without giving notice.
Alldayjuice.uk has the right to either correct or abort any order for any reason. If the price of your purchase was displayed incorrectly on our site we will give you an opportunity to place another order at the correct price. If goods are not available at the time the buyer orders them, they will be given the options to either wait until the goods are back in stock, change their order, or cancel their order and receive a refund within 10 working days.
By making a purchase at Alldayjuice.uk, you agree that we are not responsible for the delivery of your items once they are in (Royal Mail)’s hands. However if your items are to get lost we will work best with you and (Royal Mail) to either refund you the full charge or have them resent.
- Our Privacy Notice
alldayjuice.uk/privacy, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- If you purchase
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we would not be responsible for any loss or damage that were not foreseeable at the time you started using the Site/Services.
- Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- You have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.